I was wondering what all the benefits are? Or is it just for fun mainly? Also, is there a marriage thread to post that I am looking for a husband? I looked but couldn't find one.
Should I get married?
Started by QueenBrooke [1963454] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I was wondering what all the benefits are? Or is it just for fun mainly? Also, is there a marriage thread to post that I am looking for a husband? I looked but couldn't find one.
merits
Merits and if you are lucky, a chance to live in a PI
Live in a PI?
The benefits are honors and the merits (merit points) that come with them. The "marriage thread" is the personals section in the newspaper. Also a PI is a private island, the best of the properties that you can own. The better the property, the more happiness you can have. The more happiness you have, the more effective things like training are.