I've had a net worth of 270m since Sept 21 & still haven't got the award for 250m for 28 days. I also very often have an issue with this Bugs & Issues forum. It usually reloads the main forum page instead. Surprising it loaded this time. Thanks all.
Missing award and..
Started by Katatonic [1889259] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I've had a net worth of 270m since Sept 21 & still haven't got the award for 250m for 28 days. I also very often have an issue with this Bugs & Issues forum. It usually reloads the main forum page instead. Surprising it loaded this time. Thanks all.
October 6th was the first day you had over 250m (Has to be 28 days consecutively). Give it a day or 2 more, and you'll get it.
Oh,I must have missed something. Ok,thanks.