I just wanted to find out if anyone else has had a problem with their subscription coming out of their bank account this month as I received this event:
An error occurred while processing your PayPal subscription. Please check the status in your PayPal account and take the necessary actions. You shouldn't need to create a new subscription, as this one will be retried within a few days of the problem being resolved.
I have never had a problem before, am I the only one?
Edit: I have just logged in to PayPal and my payment is showing as completed. If anyone else has this event, check to see if your payment has gone through!
Liam
When I was a subscriber that happened once when the credit card I used was canceled by my bank; it was because Target was hacked and a bunch of credit card numbers were stolen. The bank sent me a new credit card, but I forgot to update the one on file at paypal. You could check that.
Thank you for the response - my credit card is still valid and I have not changed it.
I have just checked PayPal and it says that the payment has been completed, which I do not understand.
There was a problem with cheds paypal which has now been fixed. i saw a thread in the bug forum about it.
Ched set his paypal account up when he was 17 so paypal closed his account over the weekend just gone...
all is back up and running now...