Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Classical Music anyone?

Started by Nularisk [1873558] on in Music.

8 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Nularisk [1873558]

Does anyone enjoy listening to classical music? Who's your favourite composer and composition? I wonder if anyone already listens to this stuff on here though haha, it's worth a try.



Here's a personal favourite of mine, not that classical. But Gershwin is awesome:

Pinkie [1886343]

I don't have a favourite composer, But I quite enjoy classical music, Especially when its fast paced or at least somewhat emotional.
Stork [1874681]

Yesss! One of my favorites is "Affairs of the Heart" by Marjan Mozetich, a great Canadian composer. Just a beautiful piece and captures so much emotion.


I've played a clarinet, saxophone, and guitar in concert and jazz bands. That was the time when I really started enjoying classical music.


Btw, what are your ages? I'm curious to see if other young people are into classical music (I'm 17 as of today), as I haven't known many.
ChatGPT [1762864]

I play classical guitar mainly, solo and in my school and my city's schools ensemble, also some bass guitar. Im 16, started guitar when i was 14.
Nularisk [1873558]

Oh wow that's cool, I personally play the Violin (started when I was 7), Piano (when I was 5) and Flamenco guitar (when I was 14). I quite love music but no matter how important theory might be, it's a huge pain.
KHNL [1964949]

Sup guys,


Love classical music. Play the piano for 8 years...won lots of competitions. I am known throughout the state of CA and MA. Anyway, want to say that classical music is AWESOME!!!