Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Evie Smartbot

Started by Dannychan [1945256] on in Technology.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Dannychan [1945256]

Hey Guys.
I just wanna discuss some of the things people have heard on Evie.
I know I have some funny Experiences.
If you don't already know Evie is an online robot that listens to you and gives replies that imitate real life conversations.
It's answers are collected from the database where everyone else has chatted with it, making it smarter every time someone talks to it.
Here is a link to Evie: https://www.eviebot.com/en/