Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

happiness

Started by bluethreads [1179616] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
bluethreads [1179616]

I read an announcement that says: "1) You can now achieve a maximum happiness of 99,999. Before, the imposed limit was 32,767 for technical reasons. This new limit is cleaner and more of a challenge to achieve."

I'm in a PI with a happiness of 5000, what do I need to do to increase my happiness further?
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Yes, you can only increase happiness beyond max property happiness on temporary basis :)