I have a problem buying from peoples bazzars I out the amount say change it from 1-50 click buy and it wont let me tryed it on 3 peoples all the same .iam on fire fox and andriod.
buying
Started by BedHead [1564424] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I have a problem buying from peoples bazzars I out the amount say change it from 1-50 click buy and it wont let me tryed it on 3 peoples all the same .iam on fire fox and andriod.
Well still the same the blue buy button dont work
can we get a screenshot and a detailed explanation of the problem.
Not too certain what is going on here.
have you tried a different browser (chrome? on your android) and a computer?
update, please?
no update,
closed.