Is it possible to stack FHC's like you can with xan? I want the energized merit but cant use Xanax as I have the drug free gym, cant join a energy special company as I'm a director... FHC? or is it cans cans cans for me
FHC Stacking
Started by Cornholio [15346] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Is it possible to stack FHC's like you can with xan? I want the energized merit but cant use Xanax as I have the drug free gym, cant join a energy special company as I'm a director... FHC? or is it cans cans cans for me
Not FHC's (from what I hear). The 500 happy somewhat 'stacks' (for 15 mins) if you use one after the other but you can't use one when your energy is full. Cans indeed! :D
FHC's are not a stack-able item. They work just like using points as an energy refill :(
Confirmed, FHCs are currently not stackable, but you can stack energy with Xanax/Cans to 1,000. Enjoy the game
The link in the email will give you 250, if you haven't used it yet. LSD is an option, too. It won't get you out of Sports Science. Get a DP, too. So 150 e, LSD, 4 TE, 320e now. Take 2 LSD a day, 100 e per day, 4 cans a day, + bonus=
Day 1: 2lsd, 150e, 250 bonus. 500+4TE=620
Day 2: 2lsd, 4TE= 220+620=840 IF YOU TOOK 4LSD A DAY, YOU WOULD BE DONE. BUT THATS REALLY HARD.
Day 3:
-3lsd a day: two Munster. Or 1 LSD.
-2lsd a day: 2lsd, two TE OR 3 LSD, Munster OR LSD.
This will go slower but a lot cheaper if you use MUNSTER.
FHC no stack
If you used Munster, Use 3 LSd a day, here's stats from 0.
150e + 80e (LSD, Munster) = 230e per day.
4 days, 920e.
Day 5: 4 Munster, or 2 LSD.
Ah god yet another post.
So LSD is cheap e at 50 for 70000.
Just take the xanax, you won't lose access to the gym unless go over 150 xanax and ecstasy combined.
No. I tried it a few months ago :S
No, I found out the hard way before I restarted. I consumed 4 and ended up having 150e. To get the merit you could:
- Empty your energy bar and use 4 xanax.
- Use other drugs that add E like LSD.
- Get the McSmoogle BB before leaving on holiday.
- Use cans every day until you get there.
- Combine either of the above options to speed things up.
but if you OD on LSD, then you start again
If you're director of TV then you should have MCS BB, wait until you wake up one morning with 450e, then LSD for 500e, then hopefully you haven't used the newsletter boost (if you have just wait for winter newsletter) for 750e, the last 250 would need to be cans (no need to risk drug OD) but really wouldn't be too expensive.
MCS -> LSD -> Newsletter -> Cans
I dunno. My friend took 4lsd a day for 7days, and said he didn't even get addicted or kicked out of his education, and he can't rehab yet. A fluke?
I havent really taken much lsd but from the documentation I have seen that seems like a bit much to show no signs of addiction.
LSD has a cooldoown greater than 6 hours, how is it even possible to take 4 a way for a week?
Be careful, I've only ever taken about 20 LSD and have overdosed on 2 consecutively. Doesn't land you in hospital but does drop your energy to 0. Could be freak chance but no more than I've taken . . . personally I'd stick to e cans to minimize the risk, it won't be cheap, but its cheaper than an od at 800-900 e.
Safest.
I heard you can stack refill too