I am a blind user and I was wondering how do you add an item to your bazaar? I am not sure where to go to add items
Adding items to a bazaar
Started by bryshna [1897293] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I am a blind user and I was wondering how do you add an item to your bazaar? I am not sure where to go to add items
Not sure how it works if you can't see....but if you go to your items page there is a link to your bazzar at the top.
In your bazaar there is an arrow button on the top right, labeled "Top page links". This control opens a drop down menu with the entry "Add items". The direct link is http://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/p=add
But be warned: all your inventory items are listed on this page, so that it might be very time consuming for you reading it.