So I'm just going to make this short and sweet. If you live in Paris, I hope you stay safe. I love you.
Paris
Started by ThelVadam [1958440] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
So I'm just going to make this short and sweet. If you live in Paris, I hope you stay safe. I love you.
Love you too sweetheart.
And I would like to add that, as an American who knows what it feels like to have had your country's safety threatened, I stand by you and you are in my prayers.