anybody play it? should be on all appstores aside from windows, same creators as clash of clans but i much prefer this game, so much more enjoyable, if you do then message me i guess?
Boom beach?
Started by Slash-N-Slice [1965230] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
anybody play it? should be on all appstores aside from windows, same creators as clash of clans but i much prefer this game, so much more enjoyable, if you do then message me i guess?
I started playing and eventually my kids and wife started playing. I've tried clash of clans, but BB is where my heart is. We try to play daily. I recently upgraded my HQ to level 20. I don't do a lot of attacks so it takes awhile to get resources. But then again I am more of a causal gamer. Pick it up when I have time... like this game.
I have it also just don't use it much I'm more of a Clasher tbh . it's a bit slow with only one build at a time although the missions are cool where u all help
I like it more the CoC.
I had recently started playing boom beach. I liked it very much and I got addicted to it