9 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · You get 50% extra points with a subscription at the same time your subscription renews in addition to the donator status (so 75 every month).
Subscriptions only benefit is monthly random items, seasonal gifts and daily prize drawings. Donor packs you can sell to others for straight cassssh though. (around 20m)
Subscriptions don't give you 50 points when you use them like DPs. You just get the free monthly gifts like beerstein says. Which can be cool, I got cesium once. Or blah, like I got a med supply pack.
You do get points when subscribing. Either 900 all at once when buying annual, or 75/mo if subscribing monthly. In addition to the benefits Beerstein mentioned above.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Stoopid me, like the guy said with the handsome pants, you get a bunch of points with it. All up front, I can't believe I forgot how bummed I was when I sold those points before I was level 15 and got mugged. Good times.
Lol I sold a bunch back to the city because I was amazed I could get $50k each! I remember thinking, first week or two in Torn, What the heck am I going to do with 900 points?! I think I increased my friends list to 70, boy was I optimistic >.>
You can sell the points but you can also buy things like a bazaar for 250 points or energy refills or nerve refills... at 25 points a day to use in the Gym and with crimes... You could sell some to buy flowers with when you can travel at level 15... also items to sell in your bazaar to increase your profit... Just beware of muggers...
When you subscribe you get goodies. And it all adds up on the long run. Alternatively you could go for a multi-buy and get say 25 DPs at once. That would allow you to start investing big right away.
And if you're a real hardcore supporter of the game you could even do both ;) Good luck & Have fun!