I was wondering if there's any way to remove more than 1 weapon at a time, from the faction armoury? Maybe a script that helps?
Remove from armoury.
Started by BillCosby [1382798] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MadHatter [486416]
· 1 likes ·
It sure would be nice, wouldn't it? A while back, someone decided to be a smartass and donate like 40 hammers/crowbars to the faction armory. God, that was fun...
I was wondering if there's any way to remove more than 1 weapon at a time, from the faction armoury? Maybe a script that helps?
There is no such option/script. [:cry:]
let me join i can take them all out for you
It sure would be nice, wouldn't it? A while back, someone decided to be a smartass and donate like 40 hammers/crowbars to the faction armory. God, that was fun...
sounds like something i'd do..
better than 1000 hammers :P
Haha. I had like 5 pages full of lead pipes. I manually removed half of them yesterday. "Only" took me 2 hours!
There's a suggestion about this in the suggestion forums but I lost it's position some time ago.