I am working on the law job for the 10% crime success bonus because I hear it is helpful for later being selected for a PA team. But after I get the bonus will I keep it if I switch to another job?
Law job
Started by BurningMan [1314740] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
· 5 likes ·
You will keep these benefits from following starter jobs even if you leave after achieving highest position.Getting these Positions also will increase your personal perks by three(one for each one) - Federal Judge(Law) : Gain 10% increase in crime success …
I am working on the law job for the 10% crime success bonus because I hear it is helpful for later being selected for a PA team. But after I get the bonus will I keep it if I switch to another job?
yes u keep the starter job perks
You will keep these benefits from following starter jobs even if you leave after achieving highest position.Getting these Positions also will increase your personal perks by three(one for each one)
- Federal Judge(Law) : Gain 10% increase in crime success
- Principal(Education) : Gain 10% decrease in all future education courses
- Brain Surgeon(Medical) : Gain ability to Revive for 75 energy
Thank you!