I will take anything and everything you don't want or need
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- TrAsH_FiSh [692571]
· 2 likes ·
Damn that rule of bounty's on new players :/
I will take anything and everything you don't want or need
Well gosh, I really don't need this bounty money now that you mention it.
Edit: This is a newly signed up player, so they cannot be bountied.
I'll be back.
wow!
a begging Thread......
You all know what to do.
Engage.
I think I can spare about 300k, if Beerstein doesn't beat me to it
fank u we hav plaiced ur bonety X10.
Damn that rule of bounty's on new players :/
Damn that rule of bounty's on new multies :/
Is it 30 days now?
It used to be 3. Ah, the good old days
ill take anything and everything too but ill pay
No discussion here. Locked!
14