Just got it about a minute ago.
Vampire Honor
Started by ultimatemaster [180173] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Just got it about a minute ago.
I got it too. :)
welcome to the club
I had a hard time getting that one. I think I had to take more than 100 of those blood bags. Good job.
Do you get this by using blood of your type or another type?
Blood that is compatible of your type, its random.