So I referred my friend to play Torn. I didn't tell him about me getting the points or 31 days donator status, because he would've found out himself anyways. When he found out, he was legit mad. Now he is going to migrate his account(with all his stats, money, and items) so he is not referred by me. Is this allowed? Because I feel I'm being cheated here.
Migrating Accounts
Started by Bubbybumbum [1964023] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Queequeg [1602158]
· 5 likes ·
If wants to get back at you for showing him this game, then he should refer your other friends before you do. That would show you WhaleLord, you selfish ocean mammal.
So I referred my friend to play Torn. I didn't tell him about me getting the points or 31 days donator status, because he would've found out himself anyways. When he found out, he was legit mad. Now he is going to migrate his account(with all his stats, money, and items) so he is not referred by me. Is this allowed? Because I feel I'm being cheated here.
No, when they restart they start with nothing, can't transfer stats, how does he think that can happen?? [:laughing:]
Not allowed to transfer money or items either.
I don't know if he is bluffing or not, but he said he got an admins permission. I don't think it is possible either, but how did he come up with that lie?
If wants to get back at you for showing him this game, then he should refer your other friends before you do. That would show you WhaleLord, you selfish ocean mammal.
Well, thanks anyways. :P
He can restart, with the help of a secretary, but nothing can be "migrated", he's telling porkies.
He does have people referred as well, so I don't know why he would want to restart.
Well, Thank you to the people who replied.
Sounds like you need better friends.
I do have 3 more playing, :P
Restarting means restarting ie being reset to 0. That is a 'curious' thing to do in a never ending persistent game.
A lot of 'restarters' get banned im thinking that is because they get their friends/multies to give them 'their' stuff back after they 'restart'.
There is going to be a faction update 'soon' which i think is going to mean a lot more fighting. I wander how happy the nooblets who restart will be when that happens? 'halo chud i yused 2 have 50 mill states kan i plz hav vem bak? fanks chud i luv u'
What business is it of your friends what you get for referring him? If he is truly your friend he should be glad you got something out of bringing him in. If hes going to restart he obviously likes the game enough to stay playing. I wouldnt call it "legit" mad I would call it jelly.
I don't understand why he would be offended. Especially if he has also referred people. There is nothing stealth or dishonest with earning a benefit from recommending someone start playing. He is clearly not a terrific friend. He is also not a very clear thinking friend either. ignore his BS.