I just added 4Xanax for sale to my bizaar along with 11bloodbags. The Xanax is not showing in the bizaar, it is not in my items, and there is no sale event and no money was credited. The blood bags are showing though!I had 23Xanax in my items before listing 4, now i have only 19.
bazaar missing xanax
Started by she-wants-it [936066] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I just added 4Xanax for sale to my bizaar along with 11bloodbags. The Xanax is not showing in the bizaar, it is not in my items, and there is no sale event and no money was credited. The blood bags are showing though!I had 23Xanax in my items before listing 4, now i have only 19.
did you add the xanax to the item market by mistake?
Good idea, but no! I added 4Xanax and 11blood bags at the same to bizaar.
i cant see them in your logs, passing on.
Thanks. I think I am doomed when it comes to selling Xanax in this game!
Fixed!
Thanks again! :)