Twice this weekend I have attempted to take a drug and it did not give me the benefit. It gave me the drug cooldown, but I did not OD or get the benefit. Two separate attempts and two separate drugs(1 Ecstasy and 1 xanex). The most recent attempt was done on a mobile device(Android app)(Xani). I checked the events and it definitely shows that I took the drug... Please let me know if you need additional information from me.
Missing Drug Benefit
Started by Maddmike125 [1906080] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Twice this weekend I have attempted to take a drug and it did not give me the benefit. It gave me the drug cooldown, but I did not OD or get the benefit. Two separate attempts and two separate drugs(1 Ecstasy and 1 xanex). The most recent attempt was done on a mobile device(Android app)(Xani). I checked the events and it definitely shows that I took the drug... Please let me know if you need additional information from me.
Your latest drug taken was a Vicodin, so is that what you're saying was a Xanax?
also, for ecstasy, I see you take them less than a minute before the regen, so it's possible you're not using/seeing the benefit before it resets to full happy. Do you know about regen? If so, why not take it just after the regen and give yourself more time?