Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad poker split

Started by marcose [722853] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
marcose [722853]

please adjust the bad split. I had 88 and beat ISISKIller

the table showed that we both had a pair of 3's. I should have won the whole pot.
- 02/12/15 Wed 05:56:33 - 02/12/15
Connected to: Server: App1

Name: BlazinX415s game
ID: 132022
Owner: 722853
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 6/8
Spectators: 6
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $250000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
marcose [722853]

some more info on that hand. pls let me know. I thought I had 88 and one other person saw the same.


ISISKIller: marcose won $213,795,180 with the hand: Pair of Threes ISISKIller won $208,704,819
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs:

Community cards: 4, 5, 3, 10, 3
Your cards: 6, 8
ISISKIller's cards: 6, 8

You both had 3, 3, 10, 8, 6, no bug here.