I was scrolling through the forums when i noticed that if i keep hovering my mouse pointer over these posts, popup windows show up giving a sneak peek of the content inside. But then this popup wouldn't go away and which is really annoying because it doesn't let you see anything.
I was wondering if any of you has witnessed the same ?
Yes it happens to me sometimes to. I can't make it happen.. it just sometimes happens. It also doesn't always stay visible... sometimes it goes a away and then comes back.
yeah. Totally random. But annoying as hell. ?_?
I've been getting this as well.
It's not just when you hover it's when you tap on the thread link on mobile torn - highly annoying when the pop up all but obscures the link to the thread (which you have to tap on again when you actually go into the thread).
Someone meant well with this change but it's not working out too well on mobile from where I'm sitting.
This
It's definatly a pain in the hole on mobile...in fact, using any part of the forum on mobile is a pain
It is reported in Bugs.
I agree that it is a big annoyance.
yep, from time to time. I jsut leave the forums and go back. Usually works..
I just wish they give it time as forum section is one of the most visited part of the city.
Bump
That.
Yeah it happens a lot, verrrry annoying. Also follows me through pages til I F5
Should have been in Bugs & Issues - this issue should be resolved now.
yup I had it, was just patient and it's all resolved now
Thank u admins :)
As Ched has stated, the issue has been fixed.
Locked!