Was just depositing money in my vault and noticed the icons changed so investigated.
Can't remember seeing this yesterday so assuming it's new and recently added.
[image: s4.postimg.org]Do you like/not like it and find it more useful than typing out the actual numbers?
-Don
Shortcuts are always good.
did they remove the share vault thingy with spouse ? cant get where the settings are.
should be right below where you withdraw the money :) see image
[image: s17.postimg.org]
Mine looks like this WTF?!? Bug ??
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
post in bug forum it should be there :)
That has been there for ages not new at all.
Being able to abbreviate values (29k) is a nice update. I hope the player who suggested it gets credit
For some reason Ad Block Plus effects this, disable ad block on torn and it will show.
Someone explained it a while back but I can't remember who or why, so whatever.
Disable one rule in Fanboy's Social Blocking List:
##.share-wrap
then everything is OK
i'd like to pay in advance
I have a minor annoyance with the new vault.
I used to type values on my numpad, and hit the 'Enter' key to deposit that amount.
Now, if you hit 'Enter' on your keyboard, it automatically deposits or withdraws the maximum possible value.
You have to click on 'Deposit' or 'Withdraw' with the mouse, after typing in a custom amount, for it to work.
If they could resolve this, I wouldn't mind it at all.
Agree with this they do need to fix it I have made a habit of hitting enter and it's a hard habit to break!!
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
· #14
They fixed it.
It is working properly for me(at least currently)