I had placed points in the market, however 100 were never sold, but it does not show they are in the market either, so no option to remove them. I know you wait for an event when they are sold, because it delays the event, however this is not the problem, because I have waited for a time frame to pass, and still getting I have 100 points in the market,but when I click there is NO points, but I should have 100 points, because no one bought them.
Point Market
Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
I had placed points in the market, however 100 were never sold, but it does not show they are in the market either, so no option to remove them. I know you wait for an event when they are sold, because it delays the event, however this is not the problem, because I have waited for a time frame to pass, and still getting I have 100 points in the market,but when I click there is NO points, but I should have 100 points, because no one bought them.
Never mind bug report, the event was way delayed did not come until after I posted this report.