I know that having your happiness as high as possible increases how much you benefit from training. My question though is about how to spend your energy in the gym.
Basically, is it best to spend all your available energy at once on a single exercise/category (strength, defense, speed, dexterity) each time yo head to the gym? Or does it make no difference if you divided it up and just for sake of an example day you put 25 energy into each category a time.
I'm curious as to if you get greater returns in the gym if you spend all your energy at once in one area each time you go in. Or, if you get more out of even spending full energy in one area at once as opposed to using 20 energy on strength and then doing it 5 more times like that shortly afterwards.
I realize you get more doing it all at once simply because your happiness would be higher, but just wondering what the best approach is.
Also, if I had 25 energy available at the moment and not much to do. Is it still good to hit the gym and spend that 25 energy or are you better off always using your entire energy at once for some kind of "extra" gain upon doing so?
On the contrary, you want to divide it up as much as possible to reap the exponential gains difference between training.
So you're saying if I take an ecstasy pill to double my happiness and then hit the gym, I'm better off using a bit of my available energy on all categories as opposed to using my full energy bar on one of them (and then repeating the process once I have a full energy and using it all to train another area)?
it depends on your base happy, but for his case yes
but be aware of the 100 requests per minute limit in the gym
What's the 100 requests per minute limit about?
Sounds like something I wouldn't be able to do even if I tried, lol.
Just clicking to many times will send requests to the server and too many requests times u out
you should train in the smallest possible increments. So if you're in a gym where you can train for 5 energy you should do that. never put a number in the box juts leave it at one, if that makes sense. This is because the calculation for gains uses your base stat as well as happiness. While happens may decrease a little with each click, your base stat increases and that is more important than the little happy loss with each train.
Interesting... that is something I hadn't thought about.