Seeing {"error":{"code":5,"error":"Too many requests"}} way more than I should be if the documentation is accurate. What exactly is the algorithm you're using? I'm running at 95.4 req/minute and still being throttled, which is tedious as the error message doesn't report the lockout timer period, so falling back to polling is the only option. Better docs and an error message that includes the reset time please.
rate limiting feedback
Started by snozzled [1968271] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Seeing {"error":{"code":5,"error":"Too many requests"}} way more than I should be if the documentation is accurate. What exactly is the algorithm you're using? I'm running at 95.4 req/minute and still being throttled, which is tedious as the error message doesn't report the lockout timer period, so falling back to polling is the only option. Better docs and an error message that includes the reset time please.