Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning player, next steps?

Started by TheIrishOne [1694937] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 394 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TheIrishOne [1694937] ×1

TheIrishOne [1694937]

Hey guys, tottally forgot about this game, got an email and I'm back. Forgot how much I loved this game haha!

I'm quite confused as to what to do now, I have the following


Name:
TheIrishOne


Level:
8

Points:
1
[use]

Merits:
7
[use]

Refills:
211

I'm guessing refills let me do more crimes and such, how do I have so many?
What would you do next? Thanks!



Mentions: TheIrishOne [1694937]

sharkeyfive [1151690]

first thing to do is choose .... stats or cash. use the refills to train or use them to do sluts 300k per loss


Personally I would choose stats but that's only MY opinion
Scootaloo [1590427]

>got an email and I'm back

Holy shit, that actually worked?

OP, sell some sluts, you have enough refills to make 200m from them, then use the remaining refills to train during a xanax stack train (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15928499&b=0&a=0 is a pretty good guide on how to do them)

Then with the money I'd put it in the bank for a fortnight, steady income.

Also, were you in a job during the time you were gone?

Mentions: Gym Training Tutorial for quick boost in low stats

dunmugmeh [538353]

in a game you should gain knowledge about it as soon as possible.

i would recommend some reading. read the announcement forum.

also read the help sites.

also remember this is long term game 'short cuts' are no good. investment gurus will 'steal' your stuff if you give it to them.


damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor

Do NOT do sluts, OP! With a good mug of inactive, you can easily get 300k and some xp so you can level to 15 and plushie run.
Waj [1583589]

The all guide to getting rich.

Step 1) - Slut for 250k. Get your 200 million.
Step 2) - Go to the casino. Place a few bets, double your money to 400 million.
Step 3) - Flaunt your cash, post it in the achievements section, get some Karma.
Step 4) - Lose all your cash in the Casino.
Step 5) - Make a whine thread about how the casino is rigged, then quit the game. Gain 20 enemies while you are at it.
Step 6) - Return after "quitting" with another 200 refills.
Step 7) - Repeat above process


OneArmedHermit [1866312]

I vote item run and save your refills for when you can afford to do high happy stacking. Then use that along with your refills. Might I recommend spending time in a adult novelty shop for free DVDs and bonus happy on use.

Slutting can be done with naturally regenerating energy. Don't waste refills on them.
NikolaTesla [1631174]

I agree with the advice that recommends saving the refills until you can afford to do some P&P stacks (5EDVDs + 3 xanax -- read about stacking in power-levelling etc guides). If you do that and put 50 refills on each stat you will soon have some pretty handsome stats.


Toxic [1725903]

join a candy shop. Get 99,000 happiness, it takes about a month. Once you get it use all of your refills combined with ecstasy. That should net you a ton of stats
Korten [290467]

What this guy said, stack 99k happy, train half the refills. Then stack another 99k and train the rest.
You'll gain a million or two stats, easy.

Then just get to lvl 15 and start flower/plushie running.
Mayor [158993]

Out of curiosity, how many months were you away for?



Tips: Get to level 15, stay away from any "best ever investment", be careful of mugging