Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Satan [612696] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 549 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Satan [612696]

Winner is
MysticBixxxxxx [1922819]

All submissions were great and it was hard to choose but thank you for participating!

I would like the theme to tie in with my name and it being an oil rig. Post your entry here. Winner will be picked in 7 days ( ending on 21 December) good luck!
An example of this would be something like this

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/mpap0ln1qszscva58iqb.jpg

Darken up the picture a lot, make the city look rundown put joker standing eaither in the middle or eaither side, highlight the frozen water and photo shop in some small structures in the ocean that looks like oil rigs.


However I encourage creativity, symbolism, and clean art

Requirements

You may want to resize the image to 400x100, this will make the image look much clearer and more professional.

150kb max

GIF, JPG andPMG's are accepted.

Do not upload offensive images or nudity of any kind.
Lasky [1718783]

My entry:
[image: i.imgur.com]

Excuse the rust :L This tag has a white border top and bottom, but it's barely visible on the forum BG (It can be removed at your request). Also I didn't really want to copy the other entries with the oil thing on the card, but I failed miserably PS'ing rigs on the water so I opted to photoshop some onto the docks and putting one on the card was the only thing I could think of to promote the fact that you have an oil rig! >.<

Hope you like it, if you want anything changed just let me know!

Good luck to all entries :D