Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Neverwinter (Xbox One)

Started by Hanoth [4634] on in Gaming.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
4 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Hanoth [4634]

Anyone here play Neverwinter on the X1?
I have been playing it since it dropped and am always looking for new people to play with :) I'm a 3.3k PvP focused TR, so if you play what classes do you run and whats your item level?

My gamertag is NSA Hanoth - feel free to add me but if you do then please for the love of god mail me telling me your from here! xD I have about 500 people on my friends list from running a clan so if you simply add me then I'll probably notice, be like "huh" and then we'll never talk xD

Thanks!
Beertogo [602901]

I just now found this thread, but I've been very active in neverwinter (Xbox1)these past few months and co-run a guild. Highly addictive and a very fun mmorpg. Gamer Tag is Beertogo.