Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Team Attacks

Started by JollyGarcia [494677] on in Missions.

2 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
JollyGarcia [494677]

Post here if you'd like to pay someone for help with attacking a target for a mission!
What I'd suggest posting is:

Price for successful team attack
Price for unsuccessful
Around minimum stats you want to help

I can see this being a bit more profitable than bounties.
Touch [1317237]

Need help with a target. 250mil stats should be more than enough. My health is keeping me from winning. Will pay graciously for 1 attack. I don't really know how assisted attacks work so bare with me please. Mail if interested, thanks.