Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

refills??

Started by DafuLove [940447] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
DafuLove [940447]

Hi, I just got my account recovered after like 3 years. I of course and getting used to things, but noticed this:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I talked to my spouse and he said it is most likely a bug, because there is no reason I should have 231 refills. I used 1 energy refill and it went down one. I would take all these refills, but do not want to risk my account for abusing bugs. Thanks!
flufffy [494285]

You get these to encourage you to come back and play, it doesn't make up for full trains very 5 hours but it's a helping hand.