The Executive GameEasy
If people weren't supposed to wail on each other the baby Jesus wouldn't have made our fists so damn hard would he? Would he! I give you a job, I expect it done. You let me down this time, and you had better not let me or Jesus down again.
Defeat DizBunny using only fists or kick.
If people weren't supposed to wail on each other the baby Jesus wouldn't have made our fists so damn hard would he? Would he! I give you a job, I expect it done. You let me down this time, and you had better not let me or Jesus down again.
Defeat DizBunny using only fists or kick.
- ZYP mugged DizBunny (I attacked with only fists or kick)
- ZYP hospitalized DizBunny (I attacked with only fists or kick)
- ZYP attacked DizBunny (I attacked with only fists or kick)
- ZYP attacked DizBunny (I attacked with only fists or kick)
- ZYP attacked DizBunny ( I attacked with Dual Samurai Swords) (1st time)
...
Agent standing decreased
...
FAILED!
..
Why I got fails many times?