hey guys, proper stuck on this hide and seek mission, cant work out what i need to do? anyone else having any problems?
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
359483 [359483] ×2 FallenStars [443347] ×1 super_lilangel [859211] ×1 bradenQormi [996063] ×1
hey guys, proper stuck on this hide and seek mission, cant work out what i need to do? anyone else having any problems?
what does it ask ? post a screen shot and i may be able to help
will do, currently flying home from argentina will post one when I get home :)
I used to write everything down on little cards. I ain't OCB or nothin but it was a nice little system and I never lost a thing. Then they went and modernized me, turned all my info into pixels or something, and now I can't find Jack! Or Steve, or Jimmy, Joe or freakin Lorenzo! But here's the thing: there's this one clown what owes me big. Real big. But he's hiding someplace. And now his info has suspiciously disappeared from my computer data system thing. Almost like somebody's helping him from the inside... All I know is he's level 35, and he's definitely one these jerkwads:
359483
FallenStars
super_lilangel
bradenQormi
How will you know which one? That's your problem. Although I always say if you can't find a needle in a haystack, burn the freaking haystack already!
Mentions: 359483 [359483] · bradenQormi [996063] · FallenStars [443347] · super_lilangel [859211]
Hosp them all? Or try to, makes sense he wants you to find the target, pick what you think is easy and go from there.
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=359483
^ he is your target
duke says hes level 35 so its him
^ he is your target
duke says hes level 35 so its him
Mentions: 359483 [359483]
yeah I thought that but ive hospitalized him and yet no mission reward
hmm are you sure its hosp and not a mug ( sometimes he asks you to mug cash)
if thats not the case and it says to defeat/hosp w/e it may be bugged
try Flame thrower on him... "burn the haystack".... Not sure if thats the clue but worth the try
good idea, ill try that :)
Sounds like duke is getting confused so maybe he is getting the level "mixed up" a little?
just for anyone else doing this I hospitlized the target grif suggested 3 more times and it finally triggered on the 4th time, so i'm guessing it was a slight bug?
According to logs you made 3 attacks on that target (missions, where you need to attack 359483): first at 2015-12-19 22:08:51 (lost), second at 2015-12-19 22:09:46 - after that your mission was set to "reward ready". I don't see any problem here?
it didn't set to reward ready until today on my screen(20th) I had to kill him 2 more times today.....