Post a post below here and I will uprate you in exchange for you uprateing me. And do everyone here a favor, uprate them too. (P.s. I hear that you receieve a reward for 1K karma. This is to help out everybody.)
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- The_Master [1439222]
· 7 likes ·
Hahahaha -R for the lols - MaxHeadRoom [1429645]
· 7 likes ·
no
Post a post below here and I will uprate you in exchange for you uprateing me. And do everyone here a favor, uprate them too. (P.s. I hear that you receieve a reward for 1K karma. This is to help out everybody.)
no
Hahahaha
-R for the lols
no
I thought this was against the rules. Earn them the right way!
-R
there are rules in Torn! -:(
?
Graved... Please don't spam for Karma...