Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty mission

Started by MINXI [1539984] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-BC-Sojjers [179212] ×1 THE_BOSS55 [350783] ×1 Laurellai_O [899749] ×1 nixieblossom [1521093] ×1 MINXI [1539984] ×1 Stygean [1579725] ×1

MINXI [1539984]

I have to put a bounty on -BC-Sojjers
I
did that and someone finished that bounty
Stygean hospitalized -BC-Sojjers and earned your $580,000 bounty reward!
But I still can't finish the mission
This is what I get :
  • Put a bounty on -BC-Sojjers
  • Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled
    The second one, bounty to be fulfilled is tacked off, there is a stripe threw it, but the first one stays open

Mentions: -BC-Sojjers [179212] · Stygean [1579725]