I have a mission where I have to go to SA and hosp "mojosam" got there, he was in hosp, I stuck around till he got out tried to attack to complete my mission and head back and it just says "this person has not been online recently and they are not on the "people" list
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I have a mission where I have to go to SA and hosp "mojosam" got there, he was in hosp, I stuck around till he got out tried to attack to complete my mission and head back and it just says "this person has not been online recently and they are not on the "people" list
Your mission is not accepted. Please ensure, that accepted this mission before starting to actually do the task!
How to Get $25 from the streets