25 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
ChristmasBazaar[1352251]
· 5 likes · Thanks a heap for the present!! I had some Dog Poop handy but it was not needed Have a Great Christmas!!!
g_ho[1261819]
· 3 likes · Thanks for the horsehead-free pressie!! :)
Frenchie[1856786]
· 3 likes · Yay no horse head. Thanks closed
For a bit of fun this year I have packaged 30 identical Christmas presents, except one has a horses head in it.
Like most people on Torn I don't have 30 friends so they were sent to people who I speak to from time to time. They were also giving a link to this thread. Hopefully the recipient will post on here so we can all laugh at them.