Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

inactive,

Started by DiamondAce [560161] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
DiamondAce [560161]

hi, i was inactive for about 5 years i heard that inactive account were getting refills to come back to the game, do i get any refills too??
flufffy [494285]

I've checked the scr shot, doesn't appear to have any. However when I look at her user activity there doesn't appear to be any lengthy idle period in the last 4-5 years, so I'm guessing the idle period finished before the free refill thing kicked in.