So my man Duke is asking me to injure one of his legs. How do I do so? Anyone?
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
So my man Duke is asking me to injure one of his legs. How do I do so? Anyone?
you need to land a hit on the legs of whomever the target is
Thank you sir
What is the best way to make sure you hit their legs? All of my hits are in the groin, chest, or head and I switched to a baseball bat to deal less damage. Are there temporaries that are more likely to hit legs? A claymore or grenade?
Just use a low damage weapon (like you have) and keep plugging away until you get it.
I've never had it take more than one fight (25 turns) to get a hit on a certain part of the body. There are only so many parts of the body to be hit.
Pillow !
Or a Rusty Sword if you don't have 8 million to drop on a pillow.
I Used sword but it doesnt hit the legs and with poor strenght !!!
Then you may have to use a pillow I guess.