Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How exactly does group attacking work?

Started by FreshCookies [1968176] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
FreshCookies [1968176]

I've heard quite a bit about it, but when I actually attempted with a friend for a mission (Got a dex tank which was impossible for me to hit alone) we didn't seem to be in the same combat(On my side I was stumbling to hit my enemy, but my friend instantly KO'd her.), and the mission on my end was not finished. Plus, I'm in hospital. :P

Could someone elaborate on how it works and if there was anything I was doing wrong, and how to get the connection to work?