Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

template

Started by Stomps [1958934] on in API Development.

2 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
70 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stomps [1958934]

I can't seem to find a good json template. Any ideas? I see


{ "items": { "1": { "name": "Hammer", "description": "A small, lightweight tool used in the building industry. Can also be used as a weapon.", "type": "Melee", "buy_price": "75", "sell_price": "50", "market_value": "75", "circulation": "1781468", "image": "http://www.torn.com/images/items/1/large.png" },

so I was thinking like:

{items {"?" {name} {description} {type} {buy_price} {sell_price} {market_value} {circulation}{image}}}

But because the api is dynamic something ALWAYS goes astray!

Any help?