Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Few mission

Started by Razormadness [276079] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Razormadness [276079]

Started the mission same day as it was released. Did all 3 I had available from duke and started the one from anonymous to complete 10 missions from duke. After completing all the ones I had available the first day, I've only been receiving one each day, which I'm not too sure is as per normal. Also all of Georges are completed from which I'm assuming because I completed all of the old missions in the old system.

http://puu.sh/m5VqK/7c446d07c1.jpg

http://puu.sh/m5Vq9/5edb04f108.png

http://puu.sh/m5VpJ/e2eb7d5ca9.jpg

Grif [882958]

"I've only been receiving one each day, which I'm not too sure is as per normal."


thats normal you get 1 per day up to a total of 3 at a time, when you have 3 active you get no more till you finish some

not a bug