Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item missing in chest

Started by sweetleaf2 [46983] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
sweetleaf2 [46983]

In the last chest I opened it said I received some type of vest, I apologise for not remembering the name. It is not in my inventory, is this item missing or been discontinued?

Thank you.
Grif [882958]

The Sweater is a Clothing Item.

Never attractive, but always seems to be under the tree on Christmas morning. Hopefully it at least protects you from the cold.

it'll be that
sweetleaf2 [46983]

Fluffy helped solve the problem already a while back. It was the sweater vest, it wasnt showing up under the all items icon but showed up by clicking the clothes icon. I was also looking for a vest as I always thought they were sleeveless :)

Have a Happy New Year!