Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Points

Started by MagnusChase [1970804] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
MagnusChase [1970804]

Just around 15 minutes back, I added two bunches of 1000 points each on the market for $67,000 per.

They weren't selling though. When I went to remove them, I found only one of the lots on the market.

No event for points sale, no cash gained, but points not found.

Please check logs.

Points at the start: 2750
Points after I added: 750
Points when I removed: 1750
MagnusChase [1970804]

Ps. It shows still that I have 1000 points on the market through the mini icon above my name. However though, I can't find or remove them from the market.