I've been monitoring my spouse's(inactive) property upkeep to see when the max happy is affected and there haven't been daily costs added to the balance in some time. I noticed it a few days ago and today did the math. Her property shows upkeep of $20,445,000 owed and by my math it should be $27,847,500 give or take 1-2 days. So it appears that it has not been keeping up with the upkeep owed.
Spouse Property Upkeep
Started by Berith [116805] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I've been monitoring my spouse's(inactive) property upkeep to see when the max happy is affected and there haven't been daily costs added to the balance in some time. I noticed it a few days ago and today did the math. Her property shows upkeep of $20,445,000 owed and by my math it should be $27,847,500 give or take 1-2 days. So it appears that it has not been keeping up with the upkeep owed.
Inactive players living in properties by themselves will not receive upkeep fees.