Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Primary Weapon & Armed-Robbery

Started by Nazure [1964909] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Nazure [1964909]

Well, today mission of mine is to fire around 500 bullets when fighting people. So I change my primary weapon from Shotgun Benelli M1 Tatical (few-slow shot) to Rifle M4A1 Colt Carbine (rapid shot)

Since then, I failed Armed-robbery more often.
Normally I've no problem when Through-bank, but now the NPC call police/shot me down/etc..... @@

Just share some story for people.
Like the gun-shop guy said: the bigger the gun, the more people scare you :-j