Sent dog poop to loosezues through the mail, but the mission did not register that I completed it. I then "used" a dog poop on loose zues, and still, it did not complete the mission.
Mission Completion
Started by PaleRider [63329] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Sent dog poop to loosezues through the mail, but the mission did not register that I completed it. I then "used" a dog poop on loose zues, and still, it did not complete the mission.
This item was in parcel?
According to logs it was not in parcel (and it should be in to trigger completion).