Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property upkeep

Started by Dalshok [1734392] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Dalshok [1734392]

I don't really know what everyone thought about the changes made t the property upkeep. I personally don't have a problem with it. Though one should be careful with such changes. One thing i've noticed, is people generally don't like too much micromanagement in their games.



Anyway that said, I have a suggestion regarding property upkeep. If your spouse moved into your property (obviously the one you're also living in), then they should have an option to pay half of the upkeep. I won't go into too much detail here. I'll just leave it at that generalized idea. It allows for those who agree and disagree to expand upon and discuss certain aspects of the idea. So, what are your thoughts?
Dalshok [1734392]

Really? Hmm. I actually never noticed. Well, thanks for the info Blistig, it's much appreciated. I supposed a moderator can either lock or delete this now.