I found a book of carols in christmas town but i cant find it in my items. I might have accidently used it but i dont remember. Anyway can some check and see if i used it or not? Would appreciaye it, ty.
Possible missing item
Started by Fiasco [1476441] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I found a book of carols in christmas town but i cant find it in my items. I might have accidently used it but i dont remember. Anyway can some check and see if i used it or not? Would appreciaye it, ty.
You used a 'Book of Carols' at 2015-12-31 12:52:06.
Does that resolve your query?
Yeah thank you.. Stupid mistake on my part haha appreciate the help