Sidebars are now an option in Torn designs. Available on Profiles & Bazaars confirmed.
Full Bazaar design - $15mill
[image: i.imgur.com]Simpler designs available for less. You have complete control over how your sidebar will look!
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
Also doing animated faction tags.
id have to agree from your first example
the top image is low quality and pixelated/blurry because its been stretched
the sid bar is just an imagine/3d model and a bit of gradient text with at most some hyper links thrown in, no clue if you made that image for a totally custom thing yea you'd probably get more than 15m, but for what we see
considering there is a tutorial on how to do this by editing the html feed for the margins youd probs get a few mill, if no1 knew how to do it sure 15m
...
I didnt share the template for sale. -_-!
Its free
Would be nice if you did all the work. Did you do profiles too? just curious.
I see people in the graphics forum day in and day or fighting. Honestly I'm sick of it.
Torn is a text based game. It is here for EVERYONE to play and enjoy. Don't like someone's art work? Go to a museum! Or better yet actually put that into a JOB & not a game.
I personally like seeing the graphics people do whether they are professional designers outside the game or not. It's fun seeing everyone enjoying that aspect of Torn.
So rather than sit & B**** about what you DO NOT like JUMP OFF and find something you DO like :)
Mentions:
Personalize Bazaar
"if no1 knew how to do it sure 15m" I think someone knew here http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=23&t=15960073&b=0&a=0
no shit
"considering there is a tutorial on how to do this by editing the html feed for the margins"