Hello,
Im doing an mission that says:
Bonnie and Clyde Medium
You saw the broken windows next door? Couple of crazies went in and shot up the place. We're lucky they didn't kill anybody, but I guess they just wanted to grab some cash and run. What's this town coming to? What if they had come in here instead of next door?
I asked around, and get this. They're a couple! Ain't that sweet. They've been hitting joints in this part of town every week for the past month. Bang-bang-bang, grab the cash, and go. Some couples watch Netflix together, these guys knock over dime stores. Go figure.
They think they're something special, and the law can't figure them out. But I can. We caught em smooching without their masks off on camera. I didn't watch it all...yet. But anywho, they're Dez86 and Badwolf. Rough up both of them--maybe they'll take their Bonnie and Clyde show to some other city. Now get moving will ya? And close the door on your way out.
The objectives are:
I already atacked both players requested and even attacked Badwolf, even if not requested, but the mission was not complete:Still says to attack Hogs4life.
Mentions: Badwolf [5736] · Dez86 [1000361] · Hogs4life [1168036] · The_Storm [24528]